Issues are as follows:
Border dispute between India and China:
- Issue of River sharing, Construction of dams on brahamputra river
- Growing China-Pak Nexus, Pakistan offering disputed area with India to CHINA for creation of OBOR, China Pakistan Economic Corridor
- China not supporting India at international level like not supporting India forNSG membership.
- Development of Strategic ports in the surrounding countries of India which is termed as string of pearls.
- Dumping of cheap Chinese products.
- Trade imbalances: It is skewed in China’s favour viz. $52 billion when total trade volume was of the value of $84.44 billion in 2017
- Support of India to a Tibetan Government.
- China began the practice of issuing stapled visa to residents of Arunachal Pradesh and Pakistan occupied Jammu & Kashmir, though it stopped it for PoK but continues for AP.
The irritants can be resolved by isolating the different issues. The compartmentalisation of the issues is the need of the Hour. Economic relations need to be isolated with border issues. All track of diplomacy must be utilised. India should learn from the success of China in Industrial sector and its surplus exchange as an investment option in India.
APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2022 Tests and Notes Program 2022
- APSC Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022