- Low capital investment in infrastructure.
- Rising NPA after financial crisis and Twin balance sheet problem.
- Opening up of economy in 1991 had make us vulnerable as manufacturing country. We did capitalise on service sector.
- Labour laws skewed in favour of non-setting up of manufacturing units.
- Low investment in Research and development sector.
- Non availability of skilled labour force.
- Enforcement of contract and complexity in labour laws is a complex issue.
APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2020 Tests and Notes Program
- APSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes
For any doubt, Just leave us a Chat or Fill us a querry