Aadhaar is a verifiable 12-digit identification number issued by UIDAI to the resident of India for free of cost. Aadhaar ecosystem comprises of core infrastructures with the objective of providing enrolment, update & authentication services.
Advantage of Aadhar:
- We never had a universally acceptable and portable Id.
- Aadhar is a free initiative and fully inclusive.
- Centralisation of data to prevent its duplication.
- It is the backbone of digitisation.
- Inclusive Id serves no purpose if they are not verifiable. So, Aadhaar completely address this problem.
- UIDAI know the details and is committed to upheld the privacy.
Hence Aadhar will help to achieve the SDG-16( to provide legal identity for all including birth registration), It will also help to everyone count and bring under the umbrella of welfare schemes and policies.
APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2020 Tests and Notes Program
- APSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes
For any doubt, Just leave us a Chat or Fill us a querry