According to the National Crime Records Bureau, between 2014 and 2016, 26,476 students committed suicide in India. Of them, 7,462 committed suicide due to failure in various examinations. According to the sociologist Emile Durkheim had famously hypothesised that suicides are a result of not just psychological or emotional factors but social factors as well. The reasons for increase in the suicide rate is due to:
- a) fear of failing in examinations.
- b) Constant flank from teachers.
- c) Bullying from peers.
- d) family pressure
- e) loss of sense of a decent future.
Way forward is to establish a committee and find a deep rooted cause of the problem rather than finding stop gap solution. There is a need of bringing change in the education system which is more concerned with the objective of creating employment opportunities, getting more marks. There is need of bringing new ideas of living and impregnate new meanings.APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2020 Tests and Notes Program
- APSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes
For any doubt, Just leave us a Chat or Fill us a querry