- The cost of recharge to sub-surface reservoir is lower than surface reservoirs.
- The aquifer serves as a distribution system also.
- No land is wasted for storage purpose and no population displacement is involved.
- Ground water is not directly exposed to evaporation and pollution.
- Storing water under ground is environment friendly.
- It increases the productivity of aquifer.
- It reduces flood hazards.
- Effects rise in ground water levels.
- Mitigates effects of drought.
- Reduces soil erosion.
APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2020 Tests and Notes Program
- APSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes
For any doubt, Just leave us a Chat or Fill us a querry