Coalition is a reality in a diverse country like India. Initially it was seen as a hurdle but Indian political system has done well to cope up with the demerits of Coalition system. Although different party have varied ideology but they have certain minimum commonalities like removing poverty and unemployment. Here are the ways through which coalitions can work:
- All political parties that propose to be part of a coalition grouping or front must declare their intention to do so prior to elections taking place.
- Each coalition must publicly announce a common governance agenda, with indicative timeframe for specific deliverable before elections.
- Pre identified coalition partners would be compulsorily committed to the declared Government agenda for a three year lock-in period.
- The anti- defection law should be amended to bring in coalition partners under its ambit.
- Coalitions should have common media policy.
- All partners should observe coalition dharma- No partner should make untenable demand.
Coalition is a reality and Political system shall accommodate the changes. Governance is the key function that should not take the back seat under the unstable clouds of coalition politics.
APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2022 Tests and Notes Program 2022
- APSC Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022