- Fine to shield forests
- Assam environment and forest minister Parimal Suklabaidya instructed the principal chief conservator of forest and head of forest force to impose a fine of minimum Rs 1 lakh for all mines and mineral-related offences.
- He asked all divisional forest officers and assistant conservators of forest to visit saw mills and timber depots every month and submit reports.
- Assam Government is doing more efforts for green plantation and to secure forests.
APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2022 Tests and Notes Program 2022
- APSC Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022