Reasons for the fall of Joint family system:
- Growing individualisation as a result of modernisation forced one to grow independently. This led to fragmentation of Joint family system.
- Urbanisation and Industrialisation lead to social and economic system. It resulted in the flow of rural population to the urban areas.
- Modern education has also affected the attitudes, beliefs, values and ideologies of the people. This has also affected the social structure of Indian society.
- Impact of Western culture.
- Change in the marriage as an institution. Now live in , gay marriage, single parent has got legal sanction and has touched our social structure also. This has led to change in family system.
- Over population has created pressure on agricultural landholdings forcing one to move out of the joint family system.
APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2022 Tests and Notes Program 2022
- APSC Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022