Features are as follows:
- Synthesis of Dravidian architecture with Islamic style.
- Carved pillars with horse as the common motif.
- Kalyan mandapas or open pavilions and long multi pillared halls.
- Exceptionally large gopurams.
- Fortification of temples with more specious enclosure.
- Chariots streets paved with stone slabs and lined with pillared pavilions.
- Large tanks and canals for irrigation.
APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2022 Tests and Notes Program 2022
- APSC Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022