In Fissure volcanic eruptions, the Lava comes out to the surface through the cracks of the rock strata and hence the fissure eruptions are not much explosive. The fissure eruptions are smooth and the Lava spreads to a larger area, so they form landscapes such as plateaus. The major component of volcano are basalt. Basalt is highly fluid in nature.
- Example: Deccan traps (peninsular India), Snake Basin, U.S.A, Icelandic Shield, Canadian Shield etc..
- APSC Mains 2022 Tests and Notes Program 2022
- APSC Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022