To ensuring a fair playing field, the Competition Commission of India endeavours to do the
- Make the markets work for the benefit and welfare of consumers.
- Ensure fair and healthy competition in economic activities in the country for faster andinclusive growth and development of economy.
- Implement competition policies with an aim to effectuate the most efficient utilisationof economic resources.
- Develop and nurture effective relations and interactions with sectoral regulators toensure smooth alignment of sectoral regulatory laws in tandem with the competitionlaw.
- Effectively carry out competition advocacy and spread the information on benefits ofcompetition among all stakeholders to establish and nurture competition culture inIndian economy.
- CCI’s intervention has promoted efficiency in markets by making the firms provide goods andservices at reasonable prices, produce quality products keeping the preferences of consumersin mind.
- CCI’s interventions act as tools of social inclusion, reduce the price, drive consumer benefitsand enhance market access for the economically marginalised sections of the society.
APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2022 Tests and Notes Program 2022
- APSC Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022