- To develop, maintain and manage National Highways vested in it by the Central Government.
- To regulate and control the plying of vehicles on National Highways for its proper management.
- To develop and provide consultancy and construction services in India and abroad, and carry out research activities in relation to the development, maintenance and management of highways or any other facilities there at.
- To advise the Central Government on matters relating to highways.
- To assist on such terms and conditions as may be mutually agreed upon, any State Government in the formulation and implementation of schemes for highway development.
APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2020 Tests and Notes Program
- APSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes
For any doubt, Just leave us a Chat or Fill us a querry