- The salinity of water within the surface layer of oceans rely in the main on evaporation and precipitation.
- Wind, additionally influences salinity of a district by transferring water to different areas.
- The ocean currents contribute to the salinity variations. Salinity, temperature and density of water are interconnected. Hence, any modification within the temperature or density influences the salinity of water in a region.
APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2020 Tests and Notes Program
- APSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes
For any doubt, Just leave us a Chat or Fill us a querry