- Promote “Blue Revolution” through a multipronged approach and introduction of alternate species.
- Develop a policy framework for allotment of marine areas and large reservoirs for cage culture through fi shermen cooperatives/private participation or by consortium.
- Establish SPF Brood Stock Multiplication centres and aquatic quarantine centres for L.vannamei for production and supply of SPF brood stock to hatcheries to supply quality seed.
- Examine opportunities for reduction of cost of production of fi sh/shrimp in areas of power, feed and others.
- To establish and manage more fi shing harbours and fi sh landing centres at all feasible coastal villages.
- Build better skills for women for more productive role in fi sheries sector through Matsya Mithra Groups/ Fisherwomen Cooperative Societies in fi sh marketing and fi sh processing.
- Create and enabling policy environment brining about necessary legislations and policy guidelines.
APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2020 Tests and Notes Program
- APSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes
For any doubt, Just leave us a Chat or Fill us a querry