- To promote economic development activities of Safai Karamcharis and their dependents;
- To promote self-employment ventures for the benefit and /or rehabilitation of Safai Karamcharis and their dependents.
- To assist, through the State Scheduled Castes Development/finance corporation or any other Channelizing Agency designated by the State Government or Union Territory Administration and subject to the directions given by the Government from time to time, Safai Karamcharis and their dependents, either individually or in groups, by way of grants, subsidy, loans or advances for economically and financially viable income generating schemes and projects.
- To grant concessional finance to Safai Karamcharis and their Dependents in collaboration with the Ministries or Departments of GOI or Governments of States/UTs under relevant programmes;
- To extend loans to students from the community of Safai Karamcharis for pursuing `professional or technical education.
- To promote training, quality control, technology upgradation, and common facility centers for carrying out sanitation works.
- To assist state level organizations dealing with development o Safai Karamcharis and their dependents by way of providing financial assistance and in obtaining commercial funding or by way of re-financing.
- To work as an apex institution for coordinating and monitoring the work of all Corporations, Boards set up by the State Governments/Union Territories administrations for assisting Safai Karamcharis and their dependents for their economic development.
- To help in furthering the policies and programs of the Government for socioeconomic development of Safai Karamcharis and their dependents.
- To help in the up-gradation of technical and entrepreneurial skills of persons belonging to the community of Safai Karamcharis or their dependants for proper and efficient management of production and service units set up by them.
- To support self-employed individuals or groups of individuals from the community of Safai Karamcharis including their dependants or units/cooperatives set up by them in procurement of raw materials or other outputs and marketing of finished goods or services.
APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2020 Tests and Notes Program
- APSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes
For any doubt, Just leave us a Chat or Fill us a querry