The Syrian civil war is an ongoing war between multiple parties taking place in Syria since the past eight years. The unrest started in the wake of the 2011 Arab Spring protests that had originated in Tunisia. People in Syria protested against the government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad who suppressed all dissent with violent clampdowns.
- SHIA-SUNNI conflict is the major reasons.
- Absence of an accountable government.
- Majority of the population (74% is SUNNI) rest is Shia. But it is perceived that bashar al assad has inclination toward Shia. This is creating disruption in the citizens.
- Respective backing to stakeholders like Shia being backed by Iran and Sunni rebels backed by Saudi Arabia.
APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2022 Tests and Notes Program 2022
- APSC Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022