Internal democracy in political parties refers to the level and methods of including party members in the decision making and deliberation within the party structure. India shall move toward inter party democracy as it is on the line of values of democracy.
Arguments in favour of inner party democracy:
- Hold leaders accountable
- Dismantling of nepotism and dynasty politics
- Give space for dissent in political parties
- Promote transparency in handling funds : reduce influence of money and muscle power
- It may cultivate a sense of ownership for local politiciansin larger issues facing the nation as policy decisions will involve deliberations and debate within party.
APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2020 Tests and Notes Program
- APSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes
For any doubt, Just leave us a Chat or Fill us a querry