- Licensing: It aims to simplify licensing framework by establishing a unified license for all telecom services,converting to a single-license system for the entire country and removing roaming charges.
- Spectrum: It seeks to liberalise spectrum through a system where spectrum can be pooled, shared and traded.
- Connectivity: The policy aims to increase rural tele density from the current level of approximately 39% to 70% by 2017, and 100% by 2020, enabling broadband access to all village panchayats by 2014 and to all villages by 2020 and recognizing the ‘Right to Broadband’.
- Promotion of domestic industry: through preference in procurements that have security implications for India or are for the government’s own use.
- Legislations: The policy seeks to review the Indian Telegraph Act, 1885 as well as TRAI Act to remove impediments to effective functioning of TRAI.
APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2020 Tests and Notes Program
- APSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes
For any doubt, Just leave us a Chat or Fill us a querry