It unites 183 countries in partnership with international institutions, civil society organizations (CSOs), and the private sector to address global environmental issues while supporting national sustainable development initiatives.
- The GEF provides grants for projects related to biodiversity, climate change, international waters, land degradation, the ozone layer, and persistent organic pollutants.
- The GEF also serves as financial mechanism for the following conventions:
- a) Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD)
- b) United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
- c) UN Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD)
- d) Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs)
- e) Minamata Convention on Mercury
APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2020 Tests and Notes Program
- APSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes
For any doubt, Just leave us a Chat or Fill us a querry