Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar’s Rakhine state, neighbouring Bangladesh, are not recognised by the Myanmar government as an official ethnic group and are therefore denied citizenship. Rohingyas are the most persecuted community in the world. Brutal atrocities are unleashed on them and they are denied of any human rights and citizenship rights. As a result of this, the community has become highly vulnerable to violence and eventually ethnic cleansing.
effect on India:
- Infiltration of Rohingya in India. Burden on our resources.
- Radicalisation of Rohingya poses a threat to internal security.
- Indian cannot send them back as it will pose a question on India’s policies on global front.
- Along with security issue, it may lead to political, governance and economic problems in the country.
APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2022 Tests and Notes Program 2022
- APSC Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022