- Commercialisation of Indian agriculture.
- Changed the nature and structure of agriculture
- A new class of landlords emerged that rented the land to farmers.
- Class of Moneylenders became the part of agriculture which destroyed the self sustained village unit.
- Loss of patronage to handicraft industry added another pressure on Indian land.
- Support from the ruling class in case of loss of crop was negligible which added misery to the sector.
- Permanent revenue settlement discouraged investment in agriculture.
- Cash crops got precedence over food crops which led to frequent famine and no support from ruling class made the situation more worse.
APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2020 Tests and Notes Program
- APSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes
For any doubt, Just leave us a Chat or Fill us a querry