NEET stands for national eligibility cum entrance test to enable students to get admission to MBBS and BDS. The sole entrance examination is a progressive step as it will:
- Create a uniform examination criteria across nation.
- There was continuing decline in the creditability of the state competitive examination.
- Help to prevent the capitation fee system to get seats.
- Help to prevent the deteriorating condition of the medical education due to opening up of various private colleges.
APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2022 Tests and Notes Program 2022
- APSC Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022