It is a kind of irrigation method which saves water and fertilizer by allowing water to drip slowly to the roots of the plants, either onto the soil surface or directly onto the root zones, through a network of valves, pipes , emitters etc. It is done through narrow tubes that deliver water directly to the base of the plant.
Adv. Of Drip Irrig.:
- Save water up to 70% compare to flood irrigation.
- Recycled non potable water can be used.
- Water distribution is highly uniform.
- Crop grows consistently, healthier and mature fast.
- Fertilizer use efficiency increases by upto 30%.
- Lowering of Input cost
- Undulating terrains, saline, water logged , sandy and hilly lands can also be brought under cultivation.
- Filed levelling is not necessary
- Soil growth and weed growth is minimized.
APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2020 Tests and Notes Program
- APSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes
For any doubt, Just leave us a Chat or Fill us a querry