(1) If no net force acts on a body, then the velocity of the body cannot change i.e. the body cannot accelerate.
(2) Newton‟s first law defines inertia and is rightly called the law of inertia. Inertia are of three types :Inertia of rest, Inertia of motion, Inertia of direction
(3) Inertia of rest : It is the inability of a body to change by itself, its state of rest. This means a body atrest remains at rest and cannot start moving by its own.APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2020 Tests and Notes Program
- APSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes
For any doubt, Just leave us a Chat or Fill us a querry