- Division of Empire among-st his brother and thus weekning the position of king.
- Humayun’s inability to understand the nature of the Afghan power and Sher Shah’s deceptive trick.
- The presence of large numbers of Afghan tribes across the north India and their nature of getting united under a capable leader (like Sher Shah).
- Without getting the support of the local rulers and zamindars, the Mughals were bound to remain numerically inferior.
- The differences of Humayun with his brothers, and his alleged faults of character.
- Though Humayun was a competent general and politician, his two mistakes i.e. ill-conceived Bengal campaign and wrong interpretation of Sher Shah’s proposal made him lose.
- Lack of funds
APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2020 Tests and Notes Program
- APSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes
For any doubt, Just leave us a Chat or Fill us a querry