Congress ministries were formed in Bombay, madras, Central provinces, Orissa, United Provinces, Bihar and later in NWPF and Assam also. Even-though ministries had limited power congress ministries left no stone unturned to wards the social well being of the country.
The work under civil liberties:
- Laws giving emergency powers were repealed.
- Ban on illegal organisations, such as the Hindustan Seva dal and Youth leagues, and on certain books and journals was lifted.
- Press restrictions were lifted.
- News papers were taken out of the black lists.
- Confiscated arms and arms licences were restored.
- Police powers were curbed and CID stopped shadowing politicians.
- Political prisoners and revolutionaries were released, and deportation and internment orders were revoked.
- In Bombay lands confiscated during the Civil disobedience movement were restored.
- Pensions of officials associated with civil disobedience movement were restored.
APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2020 Tests and Notes Program
- APSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes
For any doubt, Just leave us a Chat or Fill us a querry