- FR’s are not absolute in nature.
- Except Fundamental rights guaranteed under Articles 20 and 21 remaining Fundamental rights can be suspended during operation of National Emergency.
- Available against the arbitrary action of the state.
- FR’s are generally negative in character.
- Can be amended provided they amendment do not affect the basic structure of the constitution.
- One can approach court in case of violation.
- Scope of operation is limited by art 31A,31B,31C and Article 33
APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2020 Tests and Notes Program
- APSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes
For any doubt, Just leave us a Chat or Fill us a querry