Decoupling means Decline in the growth rate of India when world was facing positive growth rate. The Reasons for this decoupling can be attributed to Domestic reasons and the long term effect of balance sheet syndrome.
- Demonetisation exercise lead to negative growth rate.
- Problems in new Indirect tax reform GST.
- Twin balance sheet problem
- Rising oil prices is a source of concern and it will eat up our growth if its price goes on increasing.
- Sharp falls in certain food prices that impacted agriculture income.
APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2020 Tests and Notes Program
- APSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes
For any doubt, Just leave us a Chat or Fill us a querry