Climate change is inevitable. The best strategy to deal with climate change is adoption of practices to make our farming more resilient. ICAR has launched a network of project called NICRA. It stands for National innovation on climate resilient agriculture. The salient features of NICRA are as follows:
- It takes into account the critical assessment of different
crops/zones in the country for vulnerability of rainfall.
- It undertakes installation of state-of art equipment like flux towers for measurement of greenhouse gases in large field areas.
- It undertakes comprehensive field evaluation of new and
emerging approaches of paddy cultivation.
- The research on adaptation and mitigation covers crops,
livestock, fisheries and natural resource management.
5)The project consists of four components viz. Strategic
Research, Technology Demonstration, Capacity Building and
APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2022 Tests and Notes Program 2022
- APSC Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022