with the rise in average life expectancy there is a need to provide the senior citizens with social security. Hence government of India came up with PMVVY to provide pension and hence income security.
A senior citizen above the age of 60 years of age will fall under the scheme.
Available for one year from the date of launch.
- Will provide interest of over 8% for 10 years.
- NEFT of amount to pensioner at the end of selected time period.
- IF a pensioner dies during the policy term of 10 years, the purchase price would be refunded to the nominee.
- Minimum pension is of Rs. 1000 and maximum of Rs. 5000.
- After completion of 3 year , loan facility will also be available capped at 75% of the invested amount.
- The policy can be purchased by paying lum sum amount.
- No medical examination is required to buy the policy.
- APSC Mains 2022 Tests and Notes Program 2022
- APSC Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022