- The temples of Nagara style were built on rectangular based platform.
- The main structure which housed the chief god and chief goddess was known as Garbagriha.
- The inner walls of garbagriha were plain without any carvings
- The image of the deities were placed on peetha.
- Outer walls were decorated by carving different designs and images.
- The upper portion of the walls of garbagriha carved gently inwards. This is known as shikhar.
- The round design was made on the rood. It is known as amalak. It signifies the Sudarshan chakra of Vishnu.
- Kalash is also integral part. Kalash was supposed to collect nectar and cosmic energy.
- Flag symbolised the sovereignity of temple identity.
- Images of door keepers were placed near the gate of Garbagriha.
- A pillared verandah known as andrala was build in front of Garbagriha. It connected garbagriha with another structure known as Mandapa. Mandapa was used for gathering of devotees
APSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2020 Tests and Notes Program
- APSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes
For any doubt, Just leave us a Chat or Fill us a querry