Aquatic systems are not called biomes,
The major differences between the various aquatic zones are due to salinity, levels of dissolved nutrients; water temperature, depth of sunlight penetration.
- Fresh Water Ecosystem-Fresh water ecosystem are classified as lotic
(moving water) or lentic (still or stagnant water).
- Marine Ecosystem-
- Estuaries-Coastal bays, river mouths and tidal marshes form the
estuaries. In estuaries, fresh water from rivers meet ocean water and the two are mixed by action of tides.
Estuaries are highly productive as compared to the adjacent river or seaAPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for APSC Prelims and APSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by APSC Notes are as follows:-
- APSC Mains 2022 Tests and Notes Program 2022
- APSC Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- Apsc Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022